Executing the Alliance’s vision in seven steps.
The Alliance designs, finances, and executes renewable energy projects in developing and emerging economies.
We work closely with governments, our partners and other key stakeholders to identify and design country programs. Thereafter, we align the constellation of support required to implement them successfully.
With these projects, we not only establish exemplar models – but push aggressively for scale by designing large, aggregated projects (e.g. public-private partnerships, concession, tendering, and procurement schemes).
In doing so, we carry out a holistic set of activities which enables the end-to-end delivery of country programs, including identification, development, execution, monitoring and scaling of programs.
- Step 1: Source top government invitation to embed country-led actions.
- Step 2: Identify and shape concrete opportunities for country programs programs.
- Step 3: Deliver deep flexible technical support for policy, and regulatory, and project development.
- Step 4: Aggregate public and private capital to finance programs at scale.
- Step 5: Provide hands-on execution and tracking support to ensure rapid delivery.
- Step 6: Monitor results and share outcomes and learning.
- Step 7: Drive global innovations in policy, data, finance and technology for replication and scale.